On 2011-Nov-21 (Mon) at 13:01 (+0000), Stefan Reich wrote:

>> Why not skip all of this and go with MY ideas? They are A LOT better than
>> what Roberto does these days. His time is pretty much over in terms of
>> innovation.
>>
>> Mine is beginning now.

Stefan,

   Your innovative new language clearly deserves a new name,
   to distinguish it from the apparently dull and stale ideas
   of Roberto.

   Given your fondness for using the "F-word", may I suggest "Fua" ?

   Have a nice life.  I hope you won't find "fua-l" too lonely.

Joseph

Joseph Manning / Computer Science / UCC Cork Ireland / manning@cs.ucc.ie