On Nov 1, 2011, at 5:16 PM, Stefan Reich wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Nov 1, 2011, at 5:02 PM, Stefan Reich wrote:
>>
>>> Q.E.D. - it has not happened yet. But it sure can. :)
>>
>> Sure. Just pointing out that this has been attempted before. Perhaps learning from these numerous failed attempts could be beneficial to make your endeavor succeed :)
>
> Well to tell you the truth: I don't know why they failed.

A solution in search of a problem?

>  But actually the road ahead looks pretty clear as of now.

Good, good. Clarity of thought and purpose is important.

That said, you seem to be aiming at building some sort of platform, no?

Infrastructures and platforms are all good and fine, but if they don't provide some sort of practical killer app to get them bootstrapped they mostly go nowhere, irrespectively of how nice they might be :)