On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2011, at 4:34 PM, Stefan Reich wrote:
>
>> The mobile code revolution is one that is still strangely lacking from
>> computer science - and I believe it is imminent.
>
> Everything old is new again :)

Let me ask you this: How many of the apps you're running right now are mobile?

Say that your battery is running out within 5 minutes and you have
another machine sitting on your desk.

Can you transfer all your running apps over to that machine within 5
minutes - with all their unsaved data etc.?

Hmm... you can't?

Well then the mobile code revolution has obviously not engulfed your
computer yet.

Q.E.D. - it has not happened yet. But it sure can. :)

Stefan