> </rant>
>
> [All described events, names and actors are made up and completely
> fictitious of course. But you know: there's a piece of truth in
> every story. Sorry, had to get that off my chest ...]
>
> --Mike

Mike / Roberto -

Thanks for your responses ... I was a little nervous when I read your
first comment / suggestion, but I feel much more comfortable now.
I've tried to follow the suggestions in PIL and hate tools that I
can't understand what they're doing, etc.  Anyway, appreciate all you
do for the community.