Can we have this thread die please? I detest the subject header as
extraorinary nonsensitive towards Pandas or biodiversity. Biomass is
first a redicolous meassurement since some livingforms have much
higher throughput of food and thus need more food but have less
biomass (as in terms of "sucessful". Also humans are superceded in
biomass by many species, so what? Thrown into this is neoliberal
marketing speech into a biology analogy to make this reasoning even
more redicolous.