On jue, 2011-10-13 at 16:53 +0200, Enrico Colombini wrote:
> On 13/10/2011 14.57, Patrick Mc(avery wrote:
> > Steve, again if you wrote a book, I could do the same for you-Patrick
>
> Speaking of books... I'd love to write an introductory book on Lua, to
> fill the gap below PiL, but is there really a market?

What i'd personally love, would be a book aimed at high-school level
students. Stress would not be on data modeling (OOP and stuff), but on
algorithm writing and problem solving. Something like a Pascal book 20
years ago. For people with no previous programming background, have to
start at what a "variable" is.
Ah, and in spanish. Have i hope?

Jorge