--- El mié 12-oct-11, Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> escribió:

> De: Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com>
> Asunto: Re: PiL 1
> Para: "Lua mailing list" <lua-l@lists.lua.org>
> Fecha: miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011, 15:09
> 2011/10/12 Ezequiel García <elezegarcia@yahoo.com.ar>:
> > Mmm... didn't try that actually. I expected to walk
> into a bookshop
> > and just buy a book. Maybe I am just too lazy ?
>
> i'm too lazy for bookshops :-)  that's why i'd love to
> buy on amazon,
> but shipping to Perú is often more expensive than the
> book.

Pil 2 book is 24 USD in Amazon. That's like 100 of my money, the cost
of any decent book. So it is very affordable.

But as Javier says, shipment is expensive. And then comes taxes.
I don't know what the total cost of the book would be.
I believe buying a book should be a little easier.
Not to mention not everyone owns a credit card.

And beside, why do I have to buy a book written by a Brazilian
guy from Amazon, shipped from USA !?!? It is a bit crazy... :(