On 5/10/2011, at 2:10 AM, Oskar Forsslund wrote:

> Ok, I tried luatrace but I have no idea how to get it to work.

Can you be a bit more specific about the problems you're having?  What have you tried?  Are you having trouble building it, installing it or running it?  If you're having problems with building or installing, did you try `luarocks install luatrace`?

> Has anyone used it together with visual studio to profile embedded luascripts?

I haven't used it with visual studio, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.  Did you get any compile errors?

> Can that possible someone help me through it?

I possibly could, if you explained what the problem was.