Duh... I will keep the name as codename, and think in a better name for the first beta release.

Blessings!

--
Fernando Paredes García, http://www.develcuy.com
+51 1 9 8991 7871, Calle Santa Catalina Ancha #377, Cusco - Perú

** Before printing this message, please consider your commitment with the environment, taking care of it depends on you.
** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.

---- On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:51:45 -0500 Ralph Eastwood<tcmreastwood@gmail.com> wrote ----

There's two "Orbit"s too, a CORBA broker, and the lua Orbit framework.
For disambiguation, I think lua-opal will work, when referring to it.

Ralph