Hi Thomas,

How do you handle the case where SEEK_END is used? I was looking for function in this case to get me the file length in 64-bits, but could not find any... (there is no ftello, that returns off_t, instead of long which is 32-bit in my case).

The only 64-bit functions are for file handles, not FILE*.

Thanks,
Dimiter "malkia" Stanev.