[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Announcement: The birth of Ophal Project
- From: Fernando Paredes García <fernando@...>
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:31:48 -0500
---- On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 22:13:00 -0500 Steve Litt<email@example.com> wrote ----
From what you've written, this looks like it might be a web
development environment, but I'm not sure. I spoze it could also be a
webserver or something else. Could you amplify a bit more than what's
in this email or on the referenced web page
The Roadmap is available at: https://gitorious.org/ophal/ophal/blobs/master/README.txt
Implement a CGI framework that supports: Modules, Themes, Browser's
cache, Sessions, File Uploads and Friendly URLs.
Implement a minimal CMS, using only Lua scripting.
3. Release Candidate
- Bugs fixing and performance improvements.
- Start 0.2 branch: Port CGI framework to C, Security improvements and
4. First Stable Release
The project is in Alpha stage ATM, alpha5 implements the very basics of: Modules, Themes, Browser's cache and friendly URLs. Next steps are: File Uploads and Friendly URLs. Once Alpha is "mostly working" and complete, will be time to start the BETA stage, and so on.
Does that answer the question?