On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Robert G. Jakabosky
<bobby@sharedrealm.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 10, liam mail wrote:
>> On 10 August 2011 12:44, Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > adds

>> > your

>> > provides

>> > load

>> > same

>> > "inproc://"

>> > Would it be possible to put official traditional tarballs some place
>> > for make it easier for distro packagers? Its kinda inconvenient with
>> > git snaptshots when you have to maintain stable distro releases.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Natanael Copa
>>
>> Git allows tagging which this project has used therefore I would think [1]
>> is the correct download link for version 1.1, although saying that a
>> redirect from something like
>> www.someurl.com/lua-someproject-latest-stablewould be a good idea.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/Neopallium/lua-llthreads/zipball/v1.1
>
> Here are the tarball links (tar.gz format):
> https://github.com/Neopallium/lua-llthreads/tarball/v1.1
> https://github.com/Neopallium/lua-zmq/tarball/v1.1
>
> or in zip format:
> https://github.com/Neopallium/lua-llthreads/zipball/v1.1
> https://github.com/Neopallium/lua-zmq/zipball/v1.1
>
> If these links don't work for distro releases let me know.
>
> --
> Robert G. Jakabosky

On a side note it'd be nice if the auto generated tarballs would play
nice with luarocks so I don't have to mess around creating zips
specifically tailored to luarocks' rather inconvenient folder
structure.

On topic though, are there any breaking changes in the new lua-zmq
that I should know about?

Cheers,
Josh.