In message <4E038EBC.4070702@gmail.com> you wrote:

> This should get you started:
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/luajit-2.0.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/doc/install.html

Thanks, I have that already. But RISC OS is the OS in question for me.
RISC OS has been ported to the BeagleBoard and other ports are in
the pipeline.
I use an XScale machine (ARMv5) for everyday and it is not clear to me yet
whether LuaJIT can be made to run on it.

> I was able to compile and run LuaJIT on Genesi's SmartBook/SmartTop,
> and other people from here were too.
>
> I was able to compile it for iPhone/iPad too (armv6, there is some
> compile problem with armv7 and latest iPhone 5.00 SDK). But I did not
> have time to play much with it.

That is encouraging news.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wra1th.plus.com)