In the ARM port section of Roadmap2011 it said

> Other operating systems will be supported through an enhanced
> porting layer which abstracts away OS-specific functionality.
> .... The goal is to allow easier embedding of LuaJIT in custom
> OS environments.

I guess this is fairly low priority, but it is something I am looking
forward to. Remember that us poor country cousins do not have all the
make tools (or dynamic linking) that others enjoy with Linux et al.
Some kind of hand-holding documentation to explain step by step what
must be done to compile LuaJIT would be very welcome.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wra1th.plus.com)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/