Hi,

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 09:42:51AM -0400, Louis-Philippe wrote:
>    Under OSX,
>    doesn't seem to compile, I get:
>    https://gist.github.com/962533
>    anybody had success with Mac 10.6?

Thanks for the pointer. I've just released a new version with build
support for OSX:
        http://www.kyne.com.au/~mark/software/lua-cjson-1.0.1.tar.gz

Just uncomment the OSX section in the Makefile (and comment Linux/BSD).

I'd recommend using this version instead of trying -llua..

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 01:13:28PM +0800, agentzh wrote:
> Please note the extra spaces among tokens. I don't find any option to
> disable that and it seems to me that the extra spaces are hard-coded
> by looking at the C source. It'll be a (small) waste of bandwidth for
> web applications. Am I missing something here?

Ah, good idea. The new version removes the spaces which provides a
small boost in performance.

> Your cjson library makes me less motivated to introduce a native JSON
> encoder/decoder in our ngx_lua nginx module ;)

Excellent :).

CJSON was split out of a Lua module I wrote for another application. I
couldn't see any benefit of leaving it in the build vs letting users
import it on demand.

Regards,
Mark