[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua CJSON 1.0
- From: Gu Di <z1h772ff@...>
- Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 21:10:55 -0700
Cool! How does your library compare to lua-yajl?
On 05/08/2011 07:59 PM, Mark Pulford wrote:
Lua CJSON provides fast JSON parsing and encoding support for Lua
using the C API.
You can find it here:
- 10x to 20x quicker than the fastest pure Lua JSON modules.
- Full support for JSON with UTF-8, including decoding surrogate pairs.
- Optionally supports common JSON extensions (NaN, Inf,..)
CJSON has been developed under Linux, but it should be reasonably
Patches, suggestions and comments welcome. I don't follow the Lua list
closely, so it's best to email me direct.