Hi,

Lua CJSON provides fast JSON parsing and encoding support for Lua
using the C API.

You can find it here:
    http://www.kyne.com.au/~mark/software/lua-cjson.php

Features:
- 10x to 20x quicker than the fastest pure Lua JSON modules.
- Full support for JSON with UTF-8, including decoding surrogate pairs.
- Optionally supports common JSON extensions (NaN, Inf,..)

CJSON has been developed under Linux, but it should be reasonably
portable.

Patches, suggestions and comments welcome. I don't follow the Lua list
closely, so it's best to email me direct.

Regards,
Mark