[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Lua CJSON 1.0
- From: Mark Pulford <mark@...>
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 12:29:05 +0930
Lua CJSON provides fast JSON parsing and encoding support for Lua
using the C API.
You can find it here:
- 10x to 20x quicker than the fastest pure Lua JSON modules.
- Full support for JSON with UTF-8, including decoding surrogate pairs.
- Optionally supports common JSON extensions (NaN, Inf,..)
CJSON has been developed under Linux, but it should be reasonably
Patches, suggestions and comments welcome. I don't follow the Lua list
closely, so it's best to email me direct.