Again I am just an amateur and most of my ideas are 'crack-smoking" calibre but just for the hell of it...

Does anyone think that a "cookie bridge" could work. I know Firefox saves these in a database but just for simplicity of discussion could Lua not rewrite small cookie files outside of the browser and read them as well? If this is so could someone not write a Javascript script and a Lua script that would be timed to read these cookies at opposite intervals and in doing so create a kind of lua-to-browser communication protocol?

-Patrick