This _must_ be a wheel that has been invented many times.
'He' and 'she' are actual persons whose names don't matter.

He is a Lua enthusiast who maintains a database as Lua tables.
She can surf the web but is not a programmer.

He wants to allow her to look at the stuff that he stores in his
database.

I could (oops, he could) modify David Manura's code on the Lua Wiki
"Output Lua Table To Html File", which is sure to be a lot of fun,
even if I will have to remake the HTML file every so often.

Or I could finally start reading the Kepler project documentation.
If someone can speak glowingly of how useful that turned out to be
after the initial learning curve, I may well do just that.

Dirk