Axel Kittenberger wrote:
> Anyway, running a decompiler is a matter of a minute of two, be it
> java or lua, if this is a major hinderness for "your enemy", an
> "enemy" you otherwise fear than something is seriously going wrong
> anywy.

Granted, but you will need to first know (1) it is Lua, (2) where to seek the code or bytecode, (3) where to seek the key if it is crypted. This isn't information you get in advance. All I say it all takes much more effort to curious competition, than reading the text file sources left as is just because "anyway they can be decrypted/decompiled in few minutes".

Paraphrasing what you've said, it is not worth to keep money in the bank because anyway it can be robbed, or it is not worth to lock your car because the lock can be picked.

--
Adam Strzelecki