On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 11:33 PM, Leo Razoumov <slonik.az@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 07:58, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:

> But given that we already have *two* independent Lua client libraries
> for GRUN^H^H^H^H Redis (both written in plain Lua + LuaSocket), I kind
> of suspected that it is not quite necessary in this particular case. I
> guess, I was wrong.
>
> Thank you.
> Alexander.

Alexander,
Thanks for the bindings! I would like to bring this thread back to its
original subject. Since I live in a different cave (i.e. I do not know
what Redis is) I visited the link you provided. The Redis's homepage
is very terse and tells me that Redis is a generic keey/value store,
aka data-structure-server. Would you, please, provide your insight
insofar its usability like when/why/how would one want to use
Redis/Heredis and by extension your bindings? Also, what advantage
Heredis+your_bindings have over two existing Lua+LuaSocket Redis
client implementations you mentioned in your post above?

Thanks again for your time and effort!!

--Leo--

Seriously though this is getting a bit ridiculous. What ever happened to good old rtfm?