On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 7:08 AM, Matthew Wild <mwild1@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25 March 2011 14:00, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>>> I for one do not know what Redis is, despite not living in a cave.
>>
>> +1. (Well, I am not sure about the cave thing in my case ;)
>>

> I think you both live in a cave. The problem is just that the redis
> users are living in a different cave to you guys :)

I guess I live in a cave near Roberto's.

I've heard of a half-dozen nosql network key/value stores, but not
redis. I thought it might be a library to talk to Reddit, which I
would be completely uninterested in, or hiredes might be an HR
package...

It turns out this library is worth a look, after all, thanks for the
work on it Alexander.

Cheers,
Sam