When/if a LuaJIT bytecode format is published, I will port metalua's backend to it.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:01 AM, lordix arix <lordix@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mike,

Do we plan to support bytecode in luajit or never? IMO, don't support
it will make luajit cannot use some module such as IUP or metalua etc
and make luajit user feel that luajit is not compatible with lua5.1,
but indeed luajit is compatible with lua5.1 in almost all parts except
bytecode. So I think if it's not too hard, luajit should support it.
(I'm dreaming on implement it but I think I cannot do it as good as
you ^^)

Best,
Zhu Ya Dong

--