On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 16:08, Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 2011, at 10:45 AM, Alexander Gladysh wrote:

>> 1. Any programmer in my team who would write such... code without
>> getting an explicit permission would be fired.

> Sure glad that lua-l is not working for, nor even near you :P

To clarify: the above expresses my policy regarding the code that
works with internals of a third-party systems — in my environment.

I do not presume to be some kind of ultimate authority in what is
proper and is not for the Lua community in general — in this context
this should be regarded merely as a voice from a crowd.

Still, I had to quench down a lot of... words when I wrote some posts in this
thread. :-)

Alexander.