On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 03:33, Henning Diedrich <hd2010@eonblast.com> wrote:
> Fleece is a ~ 10 times faster Lua to JSON converter.

> Site: http://www.eonblast.com/fleece/

Note that, as I see, this module accesses Lua table internals
directly, and, therefore, is not compatible with LuaJIT or any other
third-party Lua implementation.

I would very much like to see comparison of this module performance
with fine-tuned LuaJIT2/FFI implementation. (In hope that it will
prove that such... unorthodox measures are... unnecessary.)

Alexander.

P.S. Honestly, when I hear that something works below Lua API, I reach
for a gun. Henning, not to start a holywar, but I'm very interested in
the... design motivation for this.