On 11-03-19 09:48 PM, Matthew Wild wrote:
On 20 March 2011 00:49, Alexander Gladysh<agladysh@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 03:33, Henning Diedrich<hd2010@eonblast.com>  wrote:
Fleece is a ~ 10 times faster Lua to JSON converter.

P.S. Honestly, when I hear that something works below Lua API, I reach
for a gun. Henning, not to start a holywar, but I'm very interested in
the... design motivation for this.

The first question that entered my mind was "10 times faster than
what?". I think the motivation is fairly obvious :)

Regards,
Matthew

Actually I don't get it, what are you saying?

Not sure why everyone seems to gang up on people when they try to support us with Lua libraries....

Also perhaps a better way of approaching this would be to examine the library and then give tips on how to use it. If it is below the Lua API fine, then specify where and when to use it