Thanks Gaspard,

your feedback gave me a lot of new powers:). I'm glad  that you are
planning use LuaCV in your Lubyk project, but please consider that
LuaCV is in early alpha stage. It has functionality, but it  wasn't
tested as far as I want. It has up to 16000 lines of code so be sure
I've made some mistakes.

And about integrating LuaCV to OpenCV source package. It would be
awesome, but even if I had a chance I don't do that until I'll be sure
that LuaCV is relatively bug free.

Btw: I'll take a look on your Lubyk project, it looks promising.

regards,
Jiří Prymus