Jiří, I love you !

I created a first OpenCV binding against a previous version but could not find the time to rework the bindings for 2.2.

Your bindings look very good (much better then mine) and much more complete. I will therefore use your work in Lubyk. I'll keep you posted on the integration of OpenCV there: it might be an interesting environment for your projects too (easy access to GUI, live coding, live video, etc).

If possible, please consider pushing your bindings to the OpenCV sources (I was given commit access just for this but never considered my work good enough for the move)...

Your the man !

Gaspard