On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 08:35 +0200, steve donovan wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 8:25 AM, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Q2. Found one instance of OpenCV binding for Lua, work done.
>
> I would also be interested in the current state of OpenCV bindings.
>
> (May be yet another opportunity for LuaJIT/FFI since computer vision
> can be algorithm-heavy)

Yes, I was planning to do that, however, what interests me more is the
new C++ interface (mainly the features2d module, on which I'm doing
research). As Mike already said, C++ is not on the TODO list right now
(and may never be), so we have to resort to traditional bindings to work
with the new interface. I have not yet tried FFI on the traditional C
interface.