On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:05 PM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 8:25 AM, Jayanth Acharya <jayachar88@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Q2. Found one instance of OpenCV binding for Lua, work done.
>
> I would also be interested in the current state of OpenCV bindings.
>
> (May be yet another opportunity for LuaJIT/FFI since computer vision
> can be algorithm-heavy)
>
> On the subject of REST, I believe LuaSpore is the way forward.
> Alexander Gladysh recently released an Amazon S3 binding based on it
> (which he funded with his own development money, so it is a generous
> contribution!)

Thanks Steve. LuaSpore seems interesting, and it does address fair bit
of what I was aiming to find out. The other part was to find out some
kind of framework that makes making REST based webservice possible on
server side. Was trying to draw a parallel with Webmachine in Erlang
world. I am guessing that "Kepler" might help there.

regards,
Jay