On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 11:55 +0530, Jayanth Acharya wrote:

> Q4. Anyone aware of existing Lua bindings for ffmpeg / mplayer projects ?

Technically not a binding, but after the release of LuaJIT FFI, I was
experimenting with ffmpeg libraries (libavcodec, libavformat). I wrote a
simple program [1] that uses libavcodec to decode a file containing
audio into a raw array of samples (and it's pretty fast). I want to try
some signal processing on that later.

You should be able to work with video the same way (video processing in
Lua? Crazy :)

[1] https://github.com/mkottman/ffi_fun/blob/master/ffmpeg_audio.lua