On a second though I suppose so, but renaming would be trivial, if really and absolutely necessary.... Don't get me wrong, I really like the Keplerproject, but CGILua is really much more like the wsgi module for Python, than a 'real' CGI Interface.

And CGI.lua tries to be a little like the CGI.pm module for PM - that is, more like a real CGI Interface.