On 19 February 2011 17:36, Peter Odding <peter@peterodding.com> wrote:
> Since my previous announcement I've written a lot of documentation and added
> more than a thousand lines of unit tests which by now reach about 80% test
> coverage (I run the test suite on Ubuntu Linux and Windows XP before every
> release). A lot of new functionality has been added as well:

I just want to say thank you for your hard work on lua-apr. I really
appreciate the effort you put into the documentation, and the
extensive unit tests are comforting too. So far, I've mainly just used
lua-apr for the process handling but I expect to be putting more of it
to use in the near future.

Alex