On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 22:15, Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> wrote:
> Am 12.02.11 20:08, schrieb Bogdan Marinescu:

> If anyone suggests holding a workshop in a country that is led by a
> dicator, like Cuba, or, e.g. Belarussia, I will raise my voice.  This
> has nothing to do with political BS, but these are countries that
> suppress, torture, and kill, their people.  Their political systems are
> contradictory to the spirit of freedom of anything.

Do you have reasons to think that Professor Luis G. Viciedo
Caraballoso suppressed, tortured and killed people personally?

If not, then why do you treat *him* as a criminal? He volunteered to
help the Lua community. If you find his offer of help inacceptable
because of political reasons, it is your right. But, please be good to
express your opinion in polite form!

I find discussions of politics on this list totally unacceptable.

Alexander.