On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Gaspard Bucher <gaspard@teti.ch> wrote:
> Just a couple of days ago, I realized I needed a good help browser in Lubyk
> and saw that I can simply use webkit through Qt. This is something that I
> truly appreciate from a mature library

I've got a friend whose programing toolkit consists of his personal
Scheme implementation and static linking Qt to his project. He makes
his living writing programs for large to mid-sized companies in his
part of the world. Whatever time he spends on honest work translating
the business model into Scheme is padded to the extreme by using
webkit to render the HTML as part of the final the UI and over billing
his time for porting the work to other platforms. The end result is a
miracle of social engineering that keeps him happily inebriated for
most of his waking hours. ;)

Chris
--
51st century guy