[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: What is your favorite Lua GUI toolkit?
- From: Dirk Laurie <dpl@...>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:31:06 +0200
On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 01:35:07AM +0200, Michal Kottman wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 17:01 -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> > What is your favorite Lua GUI toolkit?
> Lqt, a Lua binding for the Qt framework, that I'm currently helping out
> with - https://github.com/mkottman/lqt
> Qt is not a simple framework, but once you get the basics, it's easy to
> do some interesting things
The question can be factored into two parts:
1. What is your favorite GUI toolkit?
2. Is there a good Lua front-end to it?
I agree with your assessment of Qt. Plus, it's as close to being
platform-independent as GUI's get. Great to hear about the Lua
port. I'll try it out immediately.