[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua Workshop 2011
- From: Erik Hougaard <erik@...>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:34:10 +0100
On 11-02-2011 19:08, Aleph wrote:
In the case, why not Brasil? This seems the natural choise.
2008 Washington D.C
I think Europe is the right choice, even though I don't mind travel to
some far away location. And I would love to host it in
Copenhagen/Denmark. But its not a one-man job anymore, and so far,
nobody has come forward to help me :)
Turnout will properly be in the 100+ area, and after the big crisis, it
has become rather expensive to get facilities for a conference. Its a
lot easier to get a free facility for 50 people, than for 200..
I have been at ws2006 and ws2008, and both times, there was no
registration fee, the workshop was free (as in beer). But I cannot find
facilities here in Copenhagen that will host 150 people without charging
So what would be an acceptable registration fee? $50 pr. day, $100 pr day ?
And will 2 days be enough, or are we looking at 3 days this time ?
- Lua Workshop 2011, Luis Gabriel Viciedo Caraballoso
- Re: Lua Workshop 2011, Matthew Frazier
- Re: Lua Workshop 2011, Martin Schröder
- Re: Lua Workshop 2011, Miles Bader
- Re: Lua Workshop 2011, Javier Guerra Giraldez
- Re: Lua Workshop 2011, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
- Re: Lua Workshop 2011, Marc Balmer
- Re: Lua Workshop 2011, Michael Pruemm
- Re: Lua Workshop 2011, Robert Raschke
- Re: Lua Workshop 2011, Aleph