On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 8:28 PM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
> Probably it's not used more because of the anemic documentation. Most folks
> aren't willing to spend learning time on something they can't read enough
> about to find out if it will do the job, and something they can't RTFM.

It's a common enough problem. I understood LuaGnome because I knew
enough of GTK+ to get started, and then caught the pattern, so that I
could look at the C documentation and have a reasonable idea of how
the Lua call would work.

Whereas PyGTK is well documented.  Alas, documentation is hard and
needs dedicated labor....

steve d.