On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Bogdan Marinescu
<bogdan.marinescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2. is there a way to set variables like NODEPS, NO_COMBINE and such in
> my lakefile? Setting them from the command line each time is tedious
> and I'd rather not use the environment.

There's a function lake.set_flags() that does the job, e.g

lake.set_flags {
   NODEPS = true,
   NO_COMBINE = true
}

Can often get away with just setting as globals but this function
ensures that the global state is properly updated.

The first question is interesting; putting the two files in separate
groups with separate output directories should work.

steve d.