Hi,

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:37 PM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't like it either. I really think there are limits to the
> declarative-build approach.  And it feels heavyweight, although this
> is the JVM we are talking about ;)

A couple of questions about lake:

1. I couldn't find an easy way to generate an object file in the same
directory as its corresponding source file. I have a project that
contains two source files with the same name in two different
directories. lake fails here because it generates all the output in a
single directory and keeps only one object file. I could probably
simulate this behaviour with explicit targets but I'm guessing there's
an easier way that I didn't find.
2. is there a way to set variables like NODEPS, NO_COMBINE and such in
my lakefile? Setting them from the command line each time is tedious
and I'd rather not use the environment.

Thanks,
Bogdan