On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:19:41 -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>Try this one:

Thanks Luiz, but no go :-/ The dummy.c file does seem to compile, but
I get an error right after that:

www.pastebin.com/WjYF3dvi

It's a newbie question, but I'd like to make sure the basics are
covered before wasting everyone's time even further: Am I correct in
understanding that to compile Lua (or any other Linux application, for
that matter), I must first compile, or at least, provide Linux's
include + libraries?

After untarring and cross-compiling uClinux-dist, I tried again to
compile Lua from scratch, and edited its src/Makefile thusly so that
it could find uClinux's include files and libraries:

www.pastebin.com/rNAW7CN8

As you can see, Lua is still "Unable to resolve symbol" when I try to
load the LuaSQLite3 module.

I notice this, too, when Lua tries to link the interpreter:

"bfin-linux-uclibc-gcc -o lua -ldl -lm -Wl,-E lua.o liblua.a"

How does gcc know where to find the "libdl.a" or "libdl.so" library?
Could it be that it's using Ubuntu's (x86) version instead of
uclinux's (Blackfin)?

And what about those "-fpic -shared" settings that I've seen
elsewhere? Should I use them to compile either Lua or SQLite3/LuaSQL?

I'm sorry to bother you guys with such newbie questions :-/

Thank you.