On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:42:37 -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>Does "-DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN" appear when make echoes
>the compilation lines?

Yes it does. Here's the output when I run "make -f lua.mk", which cd's
into lua-5.1.4/src and run its local Makefile:

www.pastebin.com/GEQrT069

I'm no Makefile expert, so it could be something obvious, though.

Another thing I thought of: Could it be that uClinux has to be
compiled in a specific way to satisfy Lua requirements?

Thank you.