Hi all,

I've been RTFW all night but no joy when it comes to either running C from Lua
or running Lua from C. I tried this:

http://heavycoder.com/tutorials/lua_embed.php

but kept getting "embed.c:23: error: invalid storage class for function
openlualibs"

It seems like my computer has /usr/lib/liblualib50.so.5 but no corresponding
liblualib51.*, and I'm using Lua version 5.1.4. My Ubuntu is 9.10. If I knew
the old version was the problem I'd upgrade, but I'd hate to go through all
that mess on anything but a very educated guess.

Is there anywhere on the web that has an up todate, for Lua5.1, bare bones
absolutely minimal example of Lua interfacing with C?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package