> I think, that there is RDF for this:

What I was posting was internal representation, which is in Lua and
will stay in Lua for foreseeable future. For now, the external output
will just be HTML, though I will also try to provide the Lua
representation at least for some of the nodes. People who are
interested in converting this to RDF, JSON, CSV, and what not can do
so using the Lua representation. Or you can submit a patch for
including things like DOAP in the output.

  - yuri