[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: lua libraries
- From: Axel Kittenberger <axkibe@...>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:12:20 +0100
On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 10:31 AM, kevin beckford <email@example.com> wrote:
> I fear this is a terribly obvious thing, but I was going over some
> list answers, and re-reading the getopt discussion I thought:
> "Wait, why can't I just bind lua to the getopt library?"
* C's getopt is from its interface very unlua-like, working a lot with
* Its easy enough to create similar functionality with Lua code.