[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] lua-mode release 20110103 released
- From: Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@...>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 05:46:15 +0300
On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 21:47, <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am happy to announce the release of lua-mode release 20110103,
> Emacs major mode for editing Lua files.
> This release moves lua-mode to a new home on github, and includes a small
> patch to show how to make Emacs automatically use lua-mode for files that
> have a hash-bang line containing "lua", even if they don't have a ".lua"
> Get it from http://github.com/rrthomas/lua-mode/
I'm trying to move to Emacs for a long time (and keep failing back to
more casual editors, but nevermind).
So, two silly questions:
1. Does this incorporate the new lua2-mode?
2. Is this compatible with Emacs starter kit?