> Those 5 years resulted in some pretty impressive numbers:
>
> - 2,200 users
> - 512 projects
> - 59,576,102 site views
> - 2,553,649 downloads, of which almost 1/3 were of Lua Binaries

Impressive numbers indeed! 2^9 projects is nice

> Let the new phase of LuaForge begin and we should see even more! :o)
>
> André

Thanks for all the effort in maintaining LuaForge I've used it in many
ocasions. I know we have many people eager to contribute here and this
new implementation will surely be a great succes. Keep us informed.

--
http://www.twitter.com/lfzawacki
http://www.linesocode.wordpress.com