Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> writes:
>> Get it from http://github.com/rrthomas/lua-mode/
>
> 1. Does this incorporate the new lua2-mode?
> http://www.enyo.de/fw/software/lua-emacs/lua2-mode.html

Is "lua2-mode" also an Emacs lua mode, or is it something else?

BTW, do either of these new lua modes fix the most annoying bug in the
old lua-mode -- that it redefines "_" syntax to "word" (I know the
reason the authors probably did this, but it's still a very bad idea,
and nowadays shouldn't be necessary)?

I'd like to get a lua mode integrated into the Emacs distribution BTW.

Thanks,

-Miles

--
Apologize, v. To lay the foundation for a future offense.