> OpenMotif, being object oriented, is indeed easy to map.  I understand
> why you'd like me to use iup rather than my own stuff, I just don't
> know if I find the time for this.

  Ok. No problem.

> If you like the "Bauhaus"-Style of the screenshots at
> http://www.arcapos.com/, I can mail you some.

  Sorry but the screenshots I found look too simple so I can figure out if I
like them or not. They look like Motif with a few colors. I'm looking for
some border enhancements, so Motif does not look so square. Thanks anyway.
If you have some links so I can dig further It will be fine.

Thanks,
Scuri