On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 09:42:49 +0300, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:

I, maybe, can help with some recipes, especially on Sandboxing, DSL
and codegeneration.

Although these topics are, maybe, a bit too big for a cookbook format.

I agree, a cookbook should not contain too advanced techniques. Otherwise it will become a second "Lua Programming Gems", which would not be a bad
thing, but not a cookbook either.

Anyway, one can start with a list of topics (maybe along with a way
for authors to commit for one or more and for potential readers to
express their interest). We can setup a project on GH and use its wiki
for this.

I like writing, and I'm due for some Lua articles for a long time, so
I'm willing to help. If I'll see a list of topics, I'll do a few where
I'll know what to write.

I can't guarantee anything but maybe I would do the same. I like the
cookbook approach better than the Standard Libraries one, although I'm
often grateful to stdlib / penlight when I do quick prototyping.

--
Pierre 'catwell' Chapuis